Please refer to Typing Tutor Class 7 Computer Science Important Questions with solutions provided below. These questions and answers have been provided for Class 7 Computer Science based on the latest syllabus and examination guidelines issued by CBSE, NCERT, and KVS. Students should learn these problem solutions as it will help them to gain more marks in examinations. We have provided Important Questions for Class 7 Computer Science for all chapters in your book. These Board exam questions have been designed by expert teachers of Standard 7.
Class 7 Computer Science Important Questions Typing Tutor
Very Short Answer type Questions:
Question: Which key is used to go to new line during typing?
Ans: Enter Key
Question: Write the name of the technique for typing with all fingers without looking at keyboard.
Ans: Touch Typing
Question: For typing purpose, a keyboard can be divided in how many parts?
Ans: In two parts (left side and right side)
Question: Which finger is used to press spacebar during typing?
Question: Write the name of any one Font.
Short Answer type Questions:
Question:What are the tips to improve typing speed?
Ans: Following are the tips to improve the typing speed:
1. Our hand/finger position should always be in home position. We must start from and return to this position.
2. We should focus on accuracy not speed.
3. Don’t look at the keyboard.
4. Be steady, even pace and strive for accuracy.
5. As we tap each key, we should say its letter to ourselves
Question: While typing numbers from numeric key pad, which hand we should use? Explain the position of your fingers on numeric key pad.
Ans: Numeric Key Pad is present on right side of the keyboard. We have to use only one hand (Right Hand) to work with its keys. For using these keys, fingers should be used as below :
• Index Finger is used for 1, 4 and 7 keys
• Middle Finger is used for 2, 5 and 8 keys
• Ring Finger is used for 3, 6 and 9 keys
• Little Finger is used for Enter, “+” and “-” keys
• Thumb is used for 0 key
Question: What is Touch Typing?
Ans: Touch typing is a technique by which we can learn typing with all fingers, step by step, without having to look down at the keyboard. If all the time we keep on looking for right keys on keyboard, it slows our typing speed a lot.
Question: Describe the position of our fingers on Home Row Key?
Ans: Following figure shows the position of fingers on Home Row Key:
Long Answer type Questions:
Question: Explain the Proper Posture while typing?
Ans: Following points should be taken care for proper posture whike typing:
1. We should sit up straight, directly in front of keyboard.
2. Our feet must be flat on floor.
3. Monitor should be at our eye level.
4. Our eyes should be on copy or monitor.
5. Our fingers must be curved and upright over home keys.
Question: Explain following keys:
Ans: a. Enter key: It is used to move down the cursor to a new line. Use our right little finger for the Enter key.
b. Backspace key: It deletes one character to the left of the blinking cursor. Use our right little finger for the Backspace key.
c. Shift key: It is present on both the sides of keyboard. It is used to write capital letters or to write the letter printed on the upper side of the key.