See below CBSE Class 12 Mathematics Term 2 Sample Paper Set C with solutions. We have provided CBSE Sample Papers for Class 12 Mathematics as per the latest paper pattern issued by CBSE for the current academic year. All sample papers provided by our Class 12 Mathematics teachers are with answers. You can see the sample paper given below and use them for more practice for Class 12 Mathematics examination.
CBSE Sample Paper for Class 12 Mathematics Term 2 Set C
1. Let tan3x = t, then dt = 3 tan2x sec2x dx
2. Order = 2 and degree = 2 of given differential equation.
order of given differential equation is 2. 1
Also, the power of the highest order derivative is 2, hence the degree of differential equation is 2.
Therefore, Order = 2 and Degree = 2
3. Using matrix method, we get
4. Probability of drawing 2 green balls and 1 blue
Answer. Probability of drawing 2 green balls and one blue ball
5. Put x2 = y to make partial fractions
Solving, we get A = –1 and B = 2 Putting these values and integrate it.
Answer. Put x2 = y to make partial fractions
6. Using separable method, we get
Integrating both sides
Answer. The angle q between the vectors a̅ and b̅ is given by
Answer. From the given points,