Assignments for Class 9 Mathematics Linear Equations in two variables have been developed for Standard 9 students based on the latest syllabus and textbooks applicable in CBSE, NCERT and KVS schools. Parents and students can download the full collection of class assignments for class 9 Mathematics Linear Equations in two variables from our website as we have provided all topic wise assignments free in PDF format which can be downloaded easily. Students are recommended to do these assignments daily by taking printouts and going through the questions and answers for Grade 9 Mathematics Linear Equations in two variables. You should try to do these test assignments on a daily basis so that you are able to understand the concepts and details of each chapter in your Mathematics Linear Equations in two variables book and get good marks in class 9 exams.
Key Concepts for Class 9 Mathematics Linear Equations in two variables
• An equation of the form ax + by + c = 0 where a, b and c are real numbers such that a and b are not both zero is called a linear equation in two variables.
• A pair of values of x and y which satisfy the equation ax + by + c = 0 is called a solution of the equation.
• A linear equation in two variables has infinitely many solutions.
• The graph of every linear equation in two variables is a straight line.
• y = 0 is the equation of x-axis and x = 0 is equation of y-axis.
• The graph of x = a is a straight line parallel to the y – axis.
• The graph of y = a is a straight line parallel to the x – axis.
• An equation of the type y = mx represent a line passing through the origin.
Class 9 Mathematics Linear Equations in two variables Assignments
Class 9 Mathematics Linear Equations in two variables Important Questions and Answers
Question. The point (m, -m) always lies on the line.
(a) x = m
(b) y = – m
(c) x + y = 0
(d) x = y
Question. x = -5 can be written in the form of equation in two variable as
(a) x + o. y + 5 = 0
(b) o. x + y = – 5
(c) o. x + o. y = – 5
(d) o. x + o. y = + 5
Question. If is a solution of the equation then value of a is
Question. The point (a, a) always lies on the line
(a) y = x
(b) y – axis
(c) x – axis
(d) x + y = 0
Question. x = 3, y = -2 is a solution of the equation.
(a) x + y = 5
(b) 3x – 2y = 11
(c) 4x – 3y = 18
(d) 3x + y = 5
Question. The equation of x-axis is
(a) x = k
(b) y = 0
(c) x = 0
(d) y = k
Question. Draw the graph of each of the equations 2x – 3y + 5 = 0 and 5x + 4 and find the coordinates of the point where the lines meet.
Question. Any point on the y-axis is of the form
Question. The linear equation has
(a) a unique solution
(b) two solutions
(c) no solution
(d) infinitely many solutions.
Question. Draw the graph of the equation 5x + 6y – 28 = 0 and check whether the point (2,3) lies on the line.
Assignments for Class 9 Mathematics Linear Equations in two variables as per CBSE NCERT pattern
All students studying in Grade 9 Mathematics Linear Equations in two variables should download the assignments provided here and use them for their daily routine practice. This will help them to get better grades in Mathematics Linear Equations in two variables exam for standard 9. We have made sure that all topics given in your textbook for Mathematics Linear Equations in two variables which is suggested in Class 9 have been covered ad we have made assignments and test papers for all topics which your teacher has been teaching in your class. All chapter wise assignments have been made by our teachers after full research of each important topic in the textbooks so that you have enough questions and their solutions to help them practice so that they are able to get full practice and understanding of all important topics. Our teachers at https://www.assignmentsbag.com have made sure that all test papers have been designed as per CBSE, NCERT and KVS syllabus and examination pattern. These question banks have been recommended in various schools and have supported many students to practice and further enhance their scores in school and have also assisted them to appear in other school level tests and examinations. Its easy to take print of thee assignments as all are available in PDF format.
Some advantages of Free Assignments for Class 9 Mathematics Linear Equations in two variables
- Solving Assignments for Mathematics Linear Equations in two variables Class 9 helps to further enhance understanding of the topics given in your text book which will help you to get better marks
- By solving one assignments given in your class by Mathematics Linear Equations in two variables teacher for class 9 will help you to keep in touch with the topic thus reducing dependence on last minute studies
- You will be able to understand the type of questions which are expected in your Mathematics Linear Equations in two variables class test
- You will be able to revise all topics given in the ebook for Class 9 Mathematics Linear Equations in two variables as all questions have been provided in the question banks
- NCERT Class 9 Mathematics Linear Equations in two variables Workbooks will surely help you to make your concepts stronger and better than anyone else in your class.
- Parents will be able to take print out of the assignments and give to their child easily.
All free Printable practice assignments are in PDF single lick download format and have been prepared by Class 9 Mathematics Linear Equations in two variables teachers after full study of all topics which have been given in each chapter so that the students are able to take complete benefit from the worksheets. The Chapter wise question bank and revision assignments can be accessed free and anywhere. Go ahead and click on the links above to download free CBSE Class 9 Mathematics Linear Equations in two variables Assignments PDF.
You can download free assignments for class 9 Assignments For Class 9 Mathematics Linear Equations In Two Variables from https://www.assignmentsbag.com
You can get free PDF downloadable assignments for Grade 9 Assignments For Class 9 Mathematics Linear Equations In Two Variables from our website which has been developed by teachers after doing extensive research in each topic.
On our website we have provided assignments for all subjects in Grade 9, all topic wise test sheets have been provided in a logical manner so that you can scroll through the topics and download the worksheet that you want.
You can easily get question banks, topic wise notes and questions and other useful study material from https://www.assignmentsbag.com without any charge
Yes all test papers for Assignments For Class 9 Mathematics Linear Equations In Two Variables Class 9 are available for free, no charge has been put so that the students can benefit from it. And offcourse all is available for download in PDF format and with a single click you can download all assignments.
https://www.assignmentsbag.com is the best portal to download all assignments for all classes without any charges.